Note: The ACM registration will become available on Sunday, September 4, 2016.
- Registration ends on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
- Late registration ends on Wednesday, October 12, 2016.
- Registration changes by coaches are NOT permitted after Sunday, October 16, 2016.
- Identify the three students who will compete. You may use any selection method you wish; however, team members must meet eligibility requirements.
- Verify the eligibility of each student. Please refer to the ICPC Team Composition Rules for complete eligibility requirements.
- Identify a faculty sponsor who will certify the proper composition of the team.
- Identify a team coach who will accompany the team to the contest site. The coach and faculty sponsor may be the same person.
- If the coach does not already have an ICPC account, the coach must create one at the ICPC web site.
- The coach must complete the team registration procedure at the
ICPC web site.
- Coaches may make changes to their team reservations through October 16, 2016.
- Send the registration fees to the Regional Contest Director as explained in the Fees and Billing section of the web site.
- Newly registered teams are given a "Pending" status. Once registration fees are received for a team, it will be given an "Accepted" status.
- Space is limited at each of the four sites. To accommodate the maximum number of institutions participating, no institution may register more than three teams without prior approval of the Regional Contest Director.
- In order to properly prepare for the contest, we need to know as early as
possibly who will be participating in the contest.
- In order to ensure correct shirt sizes for all participants, each participant (coach, contestant and guest) must have their information entered in the contest registration system by October 12, 2016. After October 12, correct sizes cannot be guaranteed.